Microsoft Office is globally appreciated for placing user experience and convenience above all. Besides, it ensures that the simplicity of use doesn’t compromise the productivity and functionality of the products. Follow the given steps for the Microsoft Office setup.
Step1. Download Office Setup
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Go to the “Microsoft Store”. This is the most convenient and reliable stop to purchase and download the software. For this, type in “microsoft.com/store ” in the search bar.
- Then, press the enter key from the keyboard.
- This will take you to the Microsoft store for office setup.
- This window provides you with a list of all the products and services offered by Microsoft. Hence, click on the “Software” option.
- It will expand the drop-down menu box with a list of software options. Click on “Office” from this drop-down menu list.
- This will redirect you to the “Office Product Page”. Here, you will get an extensive list of Office products. You have ample choice to select a variant as per your requirements, purpose, and budget.
- Browse through all the available alternatives for Office setup. Choose the one that is best suited for your requirements. Click on the selected Office setup product.
- The following window will give you the complete details of the selected tool. Review all the details carefully as this is the last opportunity to make changes in your choice.
- After ensuring that you have selected the most accurate variant of Office product, proceed further. Click on the “Purchase and Download Now” button.
- The following Window will contain the Cart link to proceed with the payment procedure. Click on the “Add a Cart” link.
- Thereafter, click on the “Review and Checkout” option.
- Enter all the payment details in the respective fields.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation email on the registered email id to confirm your Microsoft Office purchase.
- Open the confirmation email and click on the downloaded link to continue with the downloading process.
- Wait until the downloading procedure is going on.
- Hence, this completes the downloading process.
Step 2. Installation
- Open the downloaded folder.
- Double-click on the downloaded setup file.
- Then, you will get a pop-up menu box. Here, you must click on “Run”, “Setup”, or “Save” file as per the option provided by your browser.
- Now, you will get another pop-up prompting “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”. Select “Yes” to permit if you are installing Office setup on Windows.
- On the contrary, the Mac users will get the Software License Agreement for Office setup. Review the details and click on “Agree”. Click on “Continue” to proceed.
- Subsequently, it will prompt you to log in to your Microsoft account, if you have not logged in. Hence, you are required to Microsoft Office login.
- This will start the installation process.
- It will notify you about the completed process with the “You’re all set! The Office is installed now” message. This will follow an animated guide showcasing the application’s location on your computer.
- Click “Close” to exit the installer.
Step 3. Activation
- First of all, you must access the tool that you wish to activate. For this, click on the “Start Menu” or the “Windows icon”.
- Now, look for the Microsoft Office application and click on it. As a result, it will expand to provide a list of all the available tools. Click on the one that you want to activate first.
- Consequently, you will get the “Welcome Screen” of the selected tool. Click on the “Activate” button.
- The next window will prompt you to “Sign In” to your account. If you have an account then enter your login credentials and click on “Sign In’. If you don’t have an account, then create an account first. For this, type the URL “office.com /setup” in the search bar. Click on “Create a new account” option. Follow the on-screen instructions to create the account.
- Read the “Software License Agreement”. Click on “Accept”.
- Click “Next” to exit.
Hence, this completes the Office setup procedure successfully.